Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Selling my worn shoes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Selling my worn shoes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tsjoosie Tsjoosie is a female

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Frown Selling my worn shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have always been a shoe addict, especially high heels, and I have a lot of it.
The only problem, is that I'm going to college now, and that is ofcourse very expensive.
So I was wandering what I can do to make some extra money..

Are there people that are interested in my worn high heels?
Here is a link of my movie channel on Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tsjoosie

Xx

Tsjoosie
09-04-2008 21:14 Tsjoosie is offline Send an Email to Tsjoosie Homepage of Tsjoosie Search for Posts by Tsjoosie Add Tsjoosie to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Tsjoosie
Morbid Soul Morbid Soul is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 09-06-2008

RE: Selling my worn shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, do you have any pix of your lovely feet??

09-29-2008 20:29 Morbid Soul is offline Send an Email to Morbid Soul Search for Posts by Morbid Soul Add Morbid Soul to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Morbid Soul
tacchi_alti
Qualified member

Registration Date: 09-27-2009

RE: Selling my worn shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Tsjoosie,
you have PM about your shoes.
Cheers
tacchi_alti
09-29-2009 23:24 tacchi_alti is offline Send an Email to tacchi_alti Search for Posts by tacchi_alti Add tacchi_alti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Selling my worn shoes

Views today: 756 | Views yesterday: 2099 | Views total: 170622 | Views last 7 days: 11642