Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » Hope is a dangerous thing for women like me)) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hope is a dangerous thing for women like me))
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
barefeetmaniac barefeetmaniac is a male
Lord

Registration Date: 06-20-2008

Hope is a dangerous thing for women like me)) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there friends,

Unfortunately the mules/slides popularity in female shoe business and designers circle is not as popular as it was in the 90's and the first decade of 21st.

We were counting on Slingbacks more then ever because they performed much better in this 'recession' ...))

although a long way to go I'm sure many of our dear friends here realized that in the last few years things started to change in favor of Solemans)) Clap Hands Wink finally mules/slides are getting back to business..

I know many of us are surfing personal fashion blogs for non-candid but still attractive content for our taste..

it is more important to know this bloggers are influencing women from every continent - age - or body type...

Yesterday I found a new girl who is obviously aware that a stylish 'sole cleavage' wearing mules/slides can be the sexiest thing ever.

If you also think that bloggers will play a major role to increase the popularity of our taste of female footwear I suggest you have look at her recent posts here;

https://thestylebungalow.com/posts/

if necessary I should mention that this not a promotion of her work - I'm not related to this person in any way.. j

cheers,

M.
08-25-2019 20:45 barefeetmaniac is offline Send an Email to barefeetmaniac Search for Posts by barefeetmaniac Add barefeetmaniac to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hear Hear,so just a small comeback of kittenheels in form of Slings or Mules is a "Light at the end of the Tunnel"Something like this video here - not to high - comfortable, but fucking sexy

08-28-2019 11:21 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more hope party

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSIyrp9...i4g91Q/featured

08-29-2019 10:40 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
barefeetmaniac barefeetmaniac is a male
Lord

Registration Date: 06-20-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by barefeetmaniac

absolutely right Mr. G - party

the kitten height is simply the best because of the maximum exposure of the sole in every step...

the foot is elevated but still flexible enough to perform the mind blowing extravaganza of visuals and slapping sounds...))

Lydia was always a dream - she will stay on top of the legends list..

I posted a link with pictures of these charity events called 'wine-women-shoes' a few years back..

some of you may remember..

look what a 'good cause' branded - fetish event became after this years..

https://www.winewomenandshoes.com/get-involved/shoe-guys/

cheers,
M
08-29-2019 19:51 barefeetmaniac is offline Send an Email to barefeetmaniac Search for Posts by barefeetmaniac Add barefeetmaniac to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » Hope is a dangerous thing for women like me))

Views today: 629 | Views yesterday: 1229 | Views total: 36309 | Views last 7 days: 12770