Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » Archive - Site of the month » Site of the Month July » www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi m8s,

so this time a really nice webfind diged out by captaincandid.

------>>>> www.gecce.org

Sexy turkish fashion and fair models - focused on legs and feets stuff - excellent
completely free pics no naging adshit - wow respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun

mr gabor

and of course another sexy model featuring a 3er BMW (heeheeh)

07-01-2005 10:41 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
coin
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing to say, it is all simply perfect... ! ! ! ! Shocked
07-01-2005 11:45
bertronicom
Qualified member

Registration Date: 12-02-2005

incredible Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the best pics i've ever seen. Really good feet of young women with long legs and toes
12-05-2005 18:50 bertronicom is offline Send an Email to bertronicom Search for Posts by bertronicom Add bertronicom to your Buddy List
rob rob is a male
Supporter

Registration Date: 01-28-2007

RE: www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this a truely adorable site

03-07-2007 12:34 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
Genius Genius is a male
Qualified member

Registration Date: 05-11-2006

RE: www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by mr_gabor

Hi Mr. G,

thanks for the pics!! This picture is awesome, her toes are so cute and her arches are simply amazing!!

Do you have more from this goddess?

Genius
03-07-2007 18:21 Genius is offline Send an Email to Genius Search for Posts by Genius Add Genius to your Buddy List
smy454 smy454 is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-149.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great shots very sexy
08-09-2008 13:33 smy454 is offline Send an Email to smy454 Search for Posts by smy454 Add smy454 to your Buddy List
rob rob is a male
Supporter

try this album of gecce.org...what do you think?

http://gallery.gecce.org/thumbnails.php?album=168

01-17-2009 09:48 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Tolga is one of the best photographers ever, and he´s lucky to be surrounded by all these gorgeous Turkish girls almost all the time...too bad he doesn´t post that much anywhere, though I think he does at some Turkish fetish board which I haven´t had time to properly investigate.

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
01-17-2009 10:24 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

Funny, this post made me remember that another friend once signed me up at
http://www.fetisizm.com/forum/
and guess what, there they are, tons of his fantastic photos (though with watermarks)

This guy is amazing and his models even more so superclass superclass superclass

And no, I cannot advice how to join that board because I don´t speak the language.

full album link

01-17-2009 10:46 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
rob rob is a male
Supporter

let s give this guy a statue, next to the statue for the guy who invented beer

01-17-2009 12:11 rob is offline Send an Email to rob Search for Posts by rob Add rob to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

Some more fabulous pics of his... Tongue Tongue Tongue

full album link

01-19-2009 12:22 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
mr_gabor
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-2.jpg

Registration Date: 03-28-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mr_gabor

Thanks for sharing the link - OMG, its full of stars !!! hahahaha

Tolga did a really great job

cu

mr gabor

01-19-2009 12:27 mr_gabor is offline Send an Email to mr_gabor Search for Posts by mr_gabor Add mr_gabor to your Buddy List
sppeder sppeder is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-205.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

yes i know tolga from turkish fetish forums, in the same time i'm a turk too Smile he is really famous and popular in turkish foot forums, he is a talented photographer , i'm proud with him Smile good work mr gabor
03-12-2009 01:03 sppeder is offline Search for Posts by sppeder Add sppeder to your Buddy List
glanspenis

Registration Date: 05-27-2009

yes, this is tolgaurcin! a magazine photographer, before he had some candid collection as i heard. but now its secret. and he is still posting some on model photos: www.fetisizm.com
05-28-2009 17:05 glanspenis is offline Send an Email to glanspenis Search for Posts by glanspenis Add glanspenis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » Archive - Site of the month » Site of the Month July » www.gecce.org - turkish glamour model stuff

Views today: 858 | Views yesterday: 1978 | Views total: 177264 | Views last 7 days: 13714