Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Supporter's answers!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Supporter's answers!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
der-münchner der-münchner is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-225.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Smile Supporter's answers!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

fetishist2004 gave me an absolute remarkable answer, you'll find at the end of this post. In my opinion, that's the answer of the year! Though we'll never had a competition for that! Big Grin So I gave him a rating of 10 points tonight.

That's exactly what many of us posters try to reach for! Not just these useless "thanks... nice..." and other blabla.

Try to reach his level of answering to our hard work. Without that, most of yo won't have the chance to see the supporter's treasures... and you'll never now what you'll be missing!

thumb up

10? Out of 10?

well, let´s see: Her right footed big toe is taped...
...the polish on her toes is not my preferred one...
...no soles showing in the pic...
...her feet look a little too ...juvenile.. no wrinkles no crinkles!
...the tip and the heel of her shoe look used...

so far for the points that lead to subtraction of points

now for the plus-points:

... the last point i mentioned above is a clear indicator for the shoes being worn often, so she obviously likes them and puts them on often -> 1 point plus for the girl...
... the pic is clear and consciously taken...
... the lighting is great...-> two points plus for the photographer
... i love mules, slides and those kind of shoes most...

... so ten points plus for the entertainment.... Wink

after considering all these facts i clearly come to the conclusion:

10/10 !!! Tongue Tongue Tongue

09-11-2009 21:25 der-münchner is offline Send an Email to der-münchner Search for Posts by der-münchner Add der-münchner to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of der-münchner: What's AOL?
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

RE: Supporter's answers!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This comment comes a bit late, but I have to say that after reading so many comments like "lets see" (obviously referring to Hidden section pics that they think should be shown instead), "nice", "thanks" etc., I have to agree. I am not the most vocal and graphic commenter either so I should not pretend to be such, but least I never post one-word comments which are more or less useless.
So c´mon all (new) members, please make the ones who contribute feel their work is appreciated thumb up

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017
01-03-2011 17:26 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » General Stuff » Supporter's answers!!!!

Views today: 1512 | Views yesterday: 1712 | Views total: 92083 | Views last 7 days: 15231