Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels  - Perv's Club
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchFrequently Asked QuestionsGo to the Main Page

Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » old fashion 1979!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page old fashion 1979!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
janusmilo
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-301.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2011

old fashion 1979!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello!!! Smile

i find a good site of old fashion in mule!!!! Tongue

- http://www.woodenslides.com

Use THX Bot to say "Thank you"

since now 2 user said "Thank you" (Harryrednails, direktor).

WALKING SLOWLY BECAUSE YOU WALK ABOUT MY DREAMS!!!!
07-13-2017 19:05 janusmilo is offline Send an Email to janusmilo Search for Posts by janusmilo Add janusmilo to your Buddy List
Harryrednails
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-208.jpg

Registration Date: 04-02-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great tip, thanks!

Back in 1977-1982 there were almost nothing but ladies with red toenails in all fashion/handmade clothes magazines, like Burda etc. and I used to hunt those from all second hand stores that sell old magazines. Golden stuff. Unfortunately I no longer have those clippings, and no time hunt them regularly. Some of those models really stole my heart, with their lovely looks and gorgeous red toes Tongue

full album link

RIP Warrel Dane 1961-2017

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Harryrednails: 08-02-2017 09:50.

07-31-2017 12:40 Harryrednails is offline Send an Email to Harryrednails Search for Posts by Harryrednails Add Harryrednails to your Buddy List
gerard gerard is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-110.jpg

Registration Date: 03-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMG ! I remember those years, 1975 to 1980. I's 20 to 25 YO, and I've dropped liters of sperm on those books. I's waiting 4 once a year, for each new collection of shoes like that.

08-01-2017 08:45 gerard is offline Send an Email to gerard Search for Posts by gerard Add gerard to your Buddy List
janusmilo
Supporter

Thread Starter Thread Started by janusmilo

hello!!!

i have memories of french catalogs! but unfortunately i don't kept them!!!! Shocked
here i like the picture with the 3 women in mules!!!! Smile )

08-02-2017 04:46 janusmilo is offline Send an Email to janusmilo Search for Posts by janusmilo Add janusmilo to your Buddy List
janusmilo
Supporter

Smile fashion 70-90' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello!!!! Smile
let's go for others pictures!!!! (70-90')

08-08-2018 18:16 janusmilo is offline Send an Email to janusmilo Search for Posts by janusmilo Add janusmilo to your Buddy List
gerard gerard is a male
Supporter

images/avatars/avatar-110.jpg

Registration Date: 03-26-2007

French catalog was "QUELLE"

08-09-2018 07:41 gerard is offline Send an Email to gerard Search for Posts by gerard Add gerard to your Buddy List
janusmilo
Supporter

hello!!!! Smile

08-15-2018 05:42 janusmilo is offline Send an Email to janusmilo Search for Posts by janusmilo Add janusmilo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Sexy Legs and Feet in High-heels - Perv's Club » Your Favorite Site » old fashion 1979!!!!

Views today: 1111 | Views yesterday: 770 | Views total: 396158 | Views last 7 days: 10359